[Shield Survivor Pools] 2018 NFL Survivor Pool - Starting Soon

Scott Shield scott at scottscottscott.com
Fri Jul 27 13:20:40 EDT 2018

*** If you no longer want to get these e-mails you can unsubscribe, or
reply and let me know and I will do it for you.  Please do not mark as
spam.  Thank you! ***

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that the 2018 NFL Survivor Pool is almost
ready to get started.  The pool will once again be hosted by The Sports
Pool app.  The app will be ready for signups in a couple of weeks and I
will let you all know as soon as it is ready.

For those of you who want to get a head start on sending entry fees, please
follow the following instructions:

   - The pool is 100 per entry and only cash is accepted
   - Wrap the fees in a letter size paper that contains the following
   information (written clearly): 1) your name, 2) your expected entry
   name(s), 3) your e-mail address, and 4) your phone number
   - Torn or mutilated bills will not be accepted, nor will any envelopes
   containing staples or taped bills
   - SEND ONLY VIA AN EXPRESS TRACKING SERVICE:  UPS, FEDEX, ETC.  USPS
   PRIORITY MAIL IS ALSO OK.  BE SURE TO SAVE YOUR TRACKING NUMBER.
   - Signature required is Yes.  You can use your own phone number on the
   form.
   - Address is:

Scott Shield
471 N Broadway #406
Jericho, NY 11753

As always, I will have a meetups in Manhattan and Long Island starting a
couple of weeks before the pool begins.

You can invite anyone who would be interested in the pool.  Once the pool
is ready for signups, you can forward the info and link to the pool..

Thanks,
Scott.
scottshield13 at gmail.com