[Shield Survivor Pools] Week 9 Pool Registration Open

Scott Shield scott at scottscottscott.com
Thu Oct 19 13:09:36 EDT 2017

Hi All,

As I'm sure many of you saw through the App, the Week 9 Pool invitation
link is now available and you can begin signing up.  All of the signup
info, payment info and rules can be found in the app once you view the
invitation.

The Week 9 Pool is a third and final pool that will begin Week 9.  It is
completely separate from the Week 1 Pool and Week 5 Pool.  All the same
rules apply EXCEPT you will be required to select (and win) two teams per
week every week.  Anyone can join and you start fresh with all teams
available.

Please remember that you can no longer send your entry fess via USPS Mail.
However, Priority Mail is OK.  I will post NYC meetup days and times soon.

Here is the invitation link (if you need to copy and paste into the app,
make sure you copy the entire link):  https://thesportspool.app.
link/?invite=59e8d90c1a9c6749e31f4f0f

Thanks,
Scott.