[Shield Suicide Pool] Meetup on Tuesday, March 14 Cancelled

Scott Shield scottshield13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 12:54:18 EST 2017

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to meet at the scheduled meetup on
Tuesday from noon to 1 PM at the Brickyard.  If you were planning on
meeting me there, please try to make one of the other meetups on Monday or
Wednesday.  If that's not possible, then please send express mail.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

*Here is the scheduled meetup information for Monday and Wednesday:*

I will be at the following locations for meetups this week.  If you don't
know who I am, I will be wearing a beige baseball cap that says Bourbon
St.  At the bars, you can always ask the bartenders where I am.

   - *Monday, March 13* from 9 to 9:15 AM and 12 to 12:15 PM at Brookfield
   Place (across from the WTC).  I will be at the top of the escalators coming
   from the PATH inside the glass atrium.
   - *Wednesday, March 15* from 9 to 9:15 AM and 12 to 12:15 PM at Sunset
   Park, Brooklyn.  I will be outside 241 W. 37th Street (between 2nd and 3rd
   Aves).
   - *Wednesday, March 15* from 5 - 6 PM at The Tempest Bar.  I will be at
   the bar located on 8th Avenue between 30th and 31st Streets in Manhattan.

I will also be available in the Jericho, Long Island area at certain times
each day, so contact me for that info if interested.

Please have your cash and signup sheet in an envelope when you drop off.
No tape or staples please!

*And here is the info for express mailing your signup sheets and entry
fees:*
Wrap the fees (100 per entry, cash only) in your signup sheet (a sheet of
paper containing your Name, E-mail Address, Phone Number, and Entry Names)
and send to:

*Scott Shield*

*471 N Broadway #406**Jericho, NY 11753*

Do not use tape or staples please!

You can request a signature on your package.

Thanks,
Scott.