[Shield Suicide Pool] March Madness Survivor Pool - Apps are Ready and Registration is Open

Scott Shield scott at scottscottscott.com
Tue Mar 7 10:37:03 EST 2017

Hey Everyone,

I am happy to announce that the new iPhone and Android apps are now
available for download and you can now begin signing up for the March
Madness Survivor Pool.  Please note that my old website (
www.scottscottscott.com) will no longer be used for my pools.

The new app is called "The Sports Pool"

>From your smartphone, click the following link.  This link will take you to
the appropriate app store for download and provide you the required
invitation to join the pool.

https://thesportspool.app.link?invite=58bdeff1962cf5765fcacae4

*IMPORTANT NOTE:  When the app asks you if you would like to receive push
notifications, Allow it.  This is how you will receive communications in
the future.  If you fail to do this, you can always go into your settings
afterwards and turn on notifications for "The Sports Pool"*

When you create your account, you will be required to enter a valid e-mail
address and then verify the e-mail address by clicking a link in the e-mail
that will be sent.  Once verified, you will see your invitation in the app
to continue and create entries.

When you create your entries, you will be able to change the entry names
before submitting, but once submitted, the names can't be changed.  So
please make sure the names are correct before submitting.

*Deadline for entry fees:*

The deadline to enter is before the end of the day Thursday, March 16,
while you can still select 2 teams that day.  To be activated in time for
the first game on Thursday, I must receive your mail or drop off by
Wednesday, March 15.  Packages received on Thursday, March 16 will be
processed ASAP, but not necessarily before the first game.

*Submitting entry fees:*

Wrap the fees in your signup sheet (a sheet of paper containing your Name,
E-mail Address, Phone Number, and Entry Names) and send to:

*Scott Shield*

*471 N Broadway #406**Jericho, NY 11753*

Do not use tape or staples please!

You can send regular mail if sent before Friday, March 10.  You can use
express services with signature as well.

*Scheduled Meetups:*

   - *Wednesday, March 8* from 9 to 9:15 AM and 12 to 12:15 PM at Sunset
   Park, Brooklyn.  I will be outside 241 W. 37th Street (between 2nd and 3rd
   Aves).
   - *Thursday, March 9* from 9 to 9:15 AM at Brookfield Place (across from
   the WTC).  I will be at the top of the escalators coming from the PATH
   inside the glass atrium.
   - *Thursday, March 9* from 12 - 1 PM at The Brickyard.  I will be at the
   bar located on 9th Avenue just north of 52nd Street in Manhattan.
   - *Thursday, March 9* from 5 - 6 PM at The Tempest Bar.  I will be at
   the bar located on 8th Avenue between 30th and 31st Streets in Manhattan.
   - *Monday, March 13* from 9 to 9:15 AM and 12 to 12:15 PM at Brookfield
   Place (across from the WTC).  I will be at the top of the escalators coming
   from the PATH inside the glass atrium.
   - *Tuesday, March 14 *from 12 - 1 PM at The Brickyard.  I will be at the
   bar located on 9th Avenue just north of 52nd Street in Manhattan.
   - *Wednesday, March 15* from 9 to 9:15 AM and 12 to 12:15 PM at Sunset
   Park, Brooklyn.  I will be outside 241 W. 37th Street (between 2nd and 3rd
   Aves).
   - *Wednesday, March 15* from 5 - 6 PM at The Tempest Bar.  I will be at
   the bar located on 8th Avenue between 30th and 31st Streets in Manhattan.

I will also be available in the Jericho, Long Island area at certain times
each day, so contact me for that info if interested.

Please have your cash and signup sheet in an envelope when you drop off.
No tape or staples please!

The rules of the pool can be viewed in the app by clicking the 3 dots in
the top right of your screen and selecting "View Pool Rules".  You can also
message me through the app by clicking the 3 dots and selecting "Chat".

Please let me know if you have any problems.  I will send follow up e-mails
with further information as needed.

Thanks,
Scott.