[Shield Suicide Pool] Week 9 Pool - Meetup Schedule for Drop Offs

Scott Shield scott at scottscottscott.com
Tue Oct 25 10:52:01 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I will be available to meet for drop offs at the locations and times below.
Please make a note of the schedule so you can plan to be there at one of
these meetups if you plan to drop off. For all drop off meetups, I will
wear a gray baseball cap. Please be discreet and have your account sheet
and fees already in an envelope.

*This is just for drop offs.  You can always send your entry fees and
signup sheets in the mail.  That info is in the instructions on the
website.  Do not send regular mail after Friday, October 28th, only use
express service.*

Midtown location is in front of 135 W. 50th Street (between 6th and 7th
Avenues)
Tempest Bar location is on 8th Avenue between 30th and 31st Streets (by
Penn Station). I will be inside the bar.
Brooklyn location is in Sunset Park @ 241 37th Street between 2nd and 3rd
Avenues (Industry City, adjacent to Costco)
World Trade Center location is inside the atrium at Brookfield Place at the
top of the escalators coming from the PATH

*Days, Times and Locations:*
Wednesday, October 26, 9 AM - 3:30 PM by appointment @ Brooklyn (Industry
City @ Sunset Park)
Thursday, October 27, 9 AM - 9:30 AM @ Midtown
Thursday, October 27, 12 PM - 12:30 PM @ Midtown
Monday, October 31, 9 AM - 9:30 AM @ World Trade Center (Brookfield Place)
Monday, October 31, 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM @ World Trade Center (Brookfield
Place)
Wednesday, November 2, 9 AM - 3:30 PM by appointment @ Brooklyn (Industry
City @ Sunset Park)
Thursday, November 3, 12 PM - 12:30 PM @ Midtown
Thursday, November 3, 5 PM - 6 PM @ Tempest Bar

Thursday, November 3 will be my last day in the city for drop offs.

Thanks,
Scott

www.scottscottscott.com