[Shield Suicide Pool] Week 5 Pool - Starts This Weekend

Scott Shield scott at scottscottscott.com
Mon Oct 3 19:40:40 EDT 2016

Hi All,

This is just a reminder that the Week 5 Pool starts up this weekend.  I
expect to get a lot of signups this week.  We got off to a slow start
because of the cancelled meetups last week, but we will make up for it this
week.

At this point you should no longer be using regular mail as it will
probably not arrive in time.  So you can meet me at the remaining meetups
Tuesday and Wednesday (see locations and times in the instructions), or you
should use an express mail service (also see instructions for that info).

To guarantee a chance to take a team playing this Thursday, I will need to
receive your entries by Wednesday.  Otherwise you will be active for the
weekend as long I receive it by Saturday.

Go to www.scottscottscott.com and click instructions for all other info.
Same entry fee as the first pool.

Thanks,
Scott.