[Shield Suicide Pool] Midtown Manhattan Meetups for Week 5 Pool

Scott Shield scottshield13 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:14:56 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Here are the days and times I will be available for in-person drop offs.

Morning and Afternoon hours I will be in front of the Time and Life
Building/Fidelity on 50th Street, just west of 6th Avenue on the north side
of the street.

Evening hours I will be at the Tempest Bar on 8th Avenue between 30th and
31st Streets. Just outside of Penn Station.

*If you are dropping off in person at either of these locations, I must ask
that you be discreet about it. Meaning, have everything already sealed in
an envelope when you get there. I will not take it otherwise. If I see cash
I will have to walk away.*

Wednesday, September 30: 12:00-12:30 PM (office)
Wednesday, September 30: 5:00-6:00 PM (bar)
Thursday, October 1: 8:30-9:00 AM (office)
Thursday, October 1: 1:00-1:30 PM (office)
Tuesday, October 6: 1:00-1:30 PM (office)
Wednesday, October 7: 8:30-9:00 AM (office)
Wednesday, October 7: 12:00-12:30 PM (office)
Thursday, October 8: 1:00-1:30 PM (office)
Thursday, October 8: 5:00-6:00 PM (bar)

Thursday, October 8th will be my last day in Manhattan. If you miss this
meetup, you'll have to overnight your package.

Thanks,
Scott.