[Shield Suicide Pool] Week 2 Notes

Scott Shield scottshield13 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 09:28:24 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

So, just some notes from yesterday, which was a complete bloodbath!...

I will be working with my host company this week to make sure what happened
yesterday never happens again. As you all saw, Week 1 showed no issues, so
it was completely out of the blue to see the problems yesterday.

In any case, going forward please make sure you have your picks for the
early games selected and saved at least 5-10 minutes before the cutoff.
Many of you get your picks in so early so it's mostly not a factor.

Also, I want to thank you all for your patience with the problems
yesterday.  There were only very few people who had an issue with picks at
the cutoff, and everyone was very understanding.

Many of you have been asking about the Week 5 Pool.  As you know I always
start a second pool in Week 5 and this year will be no different.  I will
get the info about the Week 5 Pool out this week so you'll have plenty of
time to get signed up.

Thanks,
Scott.