[Shield Suicide Pool] Website Performance. Please stop accessing overview

Scott Shield scottshield13 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 12:47:45 EDT 2015

I am still waiting to get help from the hosts. Please don't click on the overview.

The site did not start experiencing problems until right at noon so the 1:00 games would all have been entered by then. I am trying to make sure this is fixed for the later games. Please give me a little time to get this going.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience. I'm doing everything I can to get this fixed by the next cutoff.

Please do not email me. I will not be able to respond to you.

Thanks,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone