[Shield Suicide Pool] Enter Your Picks!

Scott Shield scottshield13 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 11:10:41 EDT 2015

Hi All,

If you have paid and received an activation e-mail from me, then please go
to the website and make your picks now.  Pick a team playing Monday night
if you're not sure.  This way, you can change your pick on Sunday and still
have a fall back.

www.scottscottscott.com

You have until 1 hour before each game to select a team playing in that
game (based on start time at NFL.com).

Please do not forget to make your picks.  Your entry or entries will lose
if there is no team selected.  I will not be able to call each and every
one of you who does not make a selection.

Thanks,
Scott.