[Shield Suicide Pool] Receipt Confirmations and the Thursday Night Game

Scott Shield scottshield13 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 10:41:36 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Sorry for all the e-mails today...

Anything received last Saturday and today will be opened and processed
today and tomorrow.  You'll get an e-mail confirmation when it's ready.

I will be swamped this week.  Please do not ask if I got your package.
When you get a confirmation, then I got your package.  I can't respond to
all the e-mails asking whether it was received or not.

If I receive your package on Thursday, you may or may not be activated in
time for the Thursday game.  Please don't ask.  If the Thursday game is
important to you, then make sure I have it by tomorrow.

Thanks,
Scott.