[Shield Suicide Pool] Manhattan Meetups End Wednesday

Scott Shield scottshield13 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:31:03 EDT 2015

Just a reminder that my last day in Manhattan this week will be tomorrow (Wednesday). You can meet me at the remaining scheduled times through tomorrow. Otherwise send your overnight or two day packages this week. It is now too late for regular mail.

I'll need to receive your packages by Saturday. If you send overnight Friday make sure you get Saturday delivery.

If you plan on meeting me at the bar tomorrow evening, I will be wearing a red hat. Don't know where in the bar I will be - depends on how crowded it is. Please don't make any kind of scene. Just quietly find me. The bar owner has been paying attention and he doesn't seem happy. :)

Thanks,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone