[Shield Suicide Pool] Week 5 Pool - In-Person Drop-offs in Manhattan

Scott Shield scottshield13 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 14:45:28 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Here's the schedule for in-person drop-offs:

I will be outside my office entrance (Time & Life Building, NW Corner of
50th & 6th, the entrance right next to Fidelity) during the following
days/times to collect in person (please note evening alternate location):

Tuesday, September 23rd 8:15 AM - 8:45 AM

Wednesday, September 24th 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM

Tuesday, September 30th 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Tuesday, September 30th 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM (Tempest Bar 407 8th Avenue
between 30th and 31st Street)

Thursday, October 2nd 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM

Friday, October 3rd 8:15 AM - 8:45 AM
Friday, October 3rd 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM

Also, I no longer have a 24x7 drop-off option.  Please try to see me during
the days and times listed, otherwise mail in the fees.

Thanks,
Scott