[Shield Suicide Pool] Website and Monday Night

Scott Shield scottshield13 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 09:14:02 EDT 2014

Hi All,

As I'm sure you saw, the website performed perfectly all day.  Thank you
for holding off on the Overview All option until we saw that it was working
fine with the heavy demand.

We got quite a nice turnout this season.  You will actually see the total
increase a bit today...Some of the envelopes didn't come until today and
the participants may decide to take a team playing tonight rather than sit
out.

For the MANY of you on Philly yesterday, I suppose the only word is WHEW!

And nicely done, Miami Boys :)

Thanks,
Scott.