[Shield Suicide Pool] Shield Suicide Pool - Things to know

Scott Shield scottshield13 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:46:27 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I am so happy to see all of you on the mailing list.  My old gmail account
used to make me wait days before I could send you email (only like 500 per
day).  You should still use scottshield13 at gmail.com to reach me and I
really appreciate if you email me rather than call or text.  But in an
emergency, you can certainly call.  If it's a Sunday afternoon I'll
probably be watching my Dolphins lose to some pathetic team like the Pats
or Jets.

My fiancé is a Bills fan, so even though they swept us last year I can't
really say anything :)

Anyways, if you haven't paid yet, then overnight is really the only way at
this point.  Please no tape and/or staples and I will also stop taking
bills that are ripped or just bills you wouldn't want to get as change. Get
it?

Fellow Phins fans…Let's go Dolphins!  Smarter folk…Just try it :)

Good Luck All,
Scott.